[E] Backlog of Posts – News
In this post, you can track all the posts I’ve published on this blog in chronological order. I’ve deciced to completely restart the blog and adjust each post with much more details explaining the reasons for me picking the particular method, device, program belong to the Top 7. I made this blog public, thus resembling a personal website.
- added parent-post on tbd posts for parent-group.
- added a [G] post on why I believe Freundeskreise to provide the best concept as a self-help group on addiction.
- added a parent-post on addictions [in German].
- write.as/nikangus came into existence for the first time!
- Decision to remove ALL previous posts and start anew slowly adding them bit by bit as I update each of them with more text
- This very post utterly altered, extensively trimmed in particular as well as made more beautiful and structured.
- Adjusted and thus finished the updated post of ”Top 7 Positive Videos and Songs”.
- Adjusted and thus finished the updated post of “Top 7 [online] Fora”.
- the END of the previous blog as it was.
- this news / backlog brought into existence for you, so you can better track the newly published posts
- Initial publication of ‘Healing [later called ‘Balancing Out’, later ‘Recovering From’] CPTSD and Development Trauma’
- Initial publication of ‘Top Music Streaming Services’
- Update Top 7 Videos and Songs post
2023 March –> June
Vital Long Break
- MAJOR reorganization of the entire blog. Making everything look neat!
- First idea of Top 7 Videos and Songs post.
- added most of the posts, particularly on Privacy and Devices; three were missing: best microphones, best audio equipment, preamps in particular, and best dating apps for privacy.
- “about top cameras: I’ve actually created a HUGE list with all kind of details on cameras. Noteworthy are Mr. Leica (esp. portrait photos incl. retro cameras) (thank you for your inspiration), CameraConspiracies (esp. videos, wildlife, vlogging), Robin Wong (as an ex ambassador a lot of knowledge on Olympus <3), DPReview (RIP – it will NEVER be the same without Chris and Jordan)”
- End of December 2022, Discovering Write.As <3 and the ability to finally share my experience and knowledge with friends and the world. My first two posts.